According to the 2018-2019 FISD website, acceptable proof of residence is one of the following:


  • A copy of a current (current or previous month) utility bill (electric, gas, water) which shows the current usage on it

    Note: A student will not receive a class list or course enrollment information until the utility bill has been provided to the campus.

  • A current lease (for 30 days until a utility bill is available).

  • If you have recently purchased your home, a copy of the closing papers will suffice until a utility bill is available to reproduce (within 30 days).

  • If you are living with a relative or friend in our zone, an affidavit must be completed, notarized and returned to the school office along with a current utility bill.