Check back soon for updates!
Each year, we work toward particular goals. In the last few years we have:
- Purchased "flexible seating" for common areas and classrooms
- Brought families together through fun events such as Multicultural Night, Carnivals, Class Parties, Spirit Nights, Book Fair, Movie Nights, Playdates in the Park, and more.
- Gave every student at Shawnee Trail fun "grade-level specific" enrichment experiences including Dinosaur George, the Petting Zoo for Kindergarten, etc)
- Installed a new "Buddy Bench" to encourage connection on the playground
- Encouraged teachers and staff with regular hospitality
- Purchased Dr. Recess playground equipment for all grade levels
- Purchased 60 student-grade ukuleles (and associated materials) for the music program— WOW!!!
- Completed “in class” libraries for each classroom
- ...and much more!